The annual DIMVA conference serves as a premier forum for advancing the state of the art in intrusion detection, malware detection, and vulnerability assessment. Each year, DIMVA brings together international experts from academia, industry, and government to present and discuss novel research in these areas.
DIMVA is organized by the special interest group Security – Intrusion Detection and Response (SIDAR) of the German Informatics Society (GI). The conference proceedings will appear in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) 9721 series.
- 2016-05-04 Tentative program online.
- 2016-04-21 Start of registration process.
- Extended deadline (February 8th, 2016 23:59:59 PST)
- 2015-12-05 Published the CFP.
- 2015-11-25 Website is up.