- Full papers, presenting novel and mature research results, are limited to 20 pages, prepared according to the instructions provided below. They will be reviewed by the program committee, and papers accepted for presentation at the conference will be included in the proceedings.
- Short papers (extended abstracts), presenting original, still ongoing work that has not yet reached the maturity required for a full paper,are limited to 10 pages, prepared according to the instructions provided below. They will also be reviewed by the program committee, and papers accepted for presentation at the conference will be included in the proceedings (containing Extended Abstract in the title).
- All papers must be in English and submitted electronically in PDF format via the conference website.
- The conference proceedings will be published in the Springer LNCS series. Submissions must be formatted in LNCS style according to the instructions provided by Springer Verlag
- Submitted papers must be in English and must not substantially overlap work that has been published before, or that is simultaneously in submission to a journal or a conference with proceedings. Simultaneous submission, submission of previously published work, and plagiarism constitute dishonesty or fraud. DIMVA prohibits these practices and may take appropriate action against authors who have committed them.
- Authors of accepted papers must ensure that their papers will be presented at the conference. Presentations must also be held in English.
- Submissions must not be double blind, i.e., authors information must appear in the paper.
- Authors are encouraged to consider ethical aspects of their research and the impact of publication of their work.